Office Hours Monday – Friday 8:30 am5:30 PM Saturday – Sunday 9:30 AM 4:30 PM

Gas Safe Registration Checker

Our services cover Chainbridge will help your business stay safe and secure

Ensure your building’s insurance, health, and safety with certification. We offer a wide range of commercial gas safe services.

Request Callback

Fill out our form below for our team to call you.

Callbacks are from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm

Commercial Gas Safety Certificate Services in Chainbridge

Commercial Gas Certificate

Pizza shop | Kebab Shop | Fish Shop Gas Safety Certificate  (CP42) and (Plant)

LPG Gas Certificate

Bed and breakfast, Hotel, or even rental campervan get a (CP42) within 24 hours.

Kitchen Gas Certificate

Commercial Kitchen Gas Safety Certificate provided as a (CP42) and (Plant)

Cafe Gas Certificate

Make sure your cafe is safe with a commercial gas safety certificate known as a (CP42)

Restaurant Gas Certificate

Safety is a priority when it comes to gas get your restaurant gas safety certificate (CP42)

Pub Gas Certificate

We provide pubs with CP42 and also PLANT Gas Safety Certificates.

What is involved in getting a gas safety certificate?

A test is carried out by an accredited gas engineer who will check all of your appliances to ensure they are fitted correctly and working as they should.  They will also check:

  • There are no obstructions in the ventilation ducts and they are fully working
  • All safety mechanisms are in place and working efficiently
  • Harmful gases are safely being discharged

Having a gas check regularly can save time, money and more importantly can save lives.

Have you checked your boiler?

ithin the majority of properties the boiler is the main gas appliance alongside a gas fire.  This is why it is included in the gas checks.

If you notice any of the following it can be an indication your boiler needs reviewing:

  • It is not working – making unusual noises, bangs and takes much longer to ignite
  • Brown or black marks located around the boiler
  • The pilot light on the boiler keeps going out

If any of the above occurs it is likely your boiler is no longer safe and a replacement is needed.  This can be expensive.  Another reason why it is so important to get an annual check from a qualified gas engineer. 

Gas engineers have years and years of experience and they can spot an issue before it becomes serious. 

Are you a landlord? Who’s responsibility is it to get a gas safety certificate?

It is the landlord’s responsibility to conduct a gas check every twelve months.  This includes all hot water and gas appliances installed within the house.  Please note this is a legal requirement.

It is the tenant’s responsibility to get appliances checked they own.

Once complete a gas safety certificate will be issued highlighting all the checks that were done.

Do you provide gas safety certificates in my area

We provide gas safety certificates nationwide, we provide the same day service along with next day service. We also cover location(city_name)}.{ Contact us today for a quote or to book our services we like to make sure you and your clients are safe.

lpg gas safety certificate

Using rented accommodation for your office space? Did you know your landlord is responsible for making sure all of your gas appliances are safe and checked every single year? If you are not sure this is being done ask to see the commercial gas safety certificate! If at any time you can smell gas please contact the National Gas Emergency Line: 0800 111 999 to check for gas leaks.

What are your landlord’s responsibilities?

The role of your landlord is to ensure that your appliances and gas supply are:

  • In safe working order
  • Have been repaired or fitted by a registered gas engineer
  • Have been regularly checked by a registered gas engineer (every 12 months). Included all pipework, heaters, fires, boilers, communal kitchen appliances

If you are unsure ask to see the commercial gas safety certificate.

What are your responsibilities?

If you have installed your own appliances they become your own responsibility to check for gas safety.  It is usual for the landlord to have responsibility of chimneys, pipework and flues that they may be connected to though.

Ask the engineer to check your appliance at the same time as the landlords but take into consideration there may be a cost to this.

When are gas safety inspections carried out?

Your landlord should arrange a safety check every 12 months.  You can always ask your landlord when the next one is due if you are concerned.

The check takes approximately 1 hour to complete but may take longer dependent on the size of the building and access.  If a serious fault is found the qualified gas engineer will make safe including disconnecting any faulty appliances.

Once completed the commercial gas safety certificate will be renewed for another year.

What is a gas certificate?

A Gas Safety Certificate in Chainbridge, also known as a Gas Safety Record form – and in the trade as a CP12 – is a document that confirms gas appliances have been tested for safety as part of an inspection conducted by a suitably qualified engineer. In the UK, it is a legal requirement that landlords and owners of commercial properties have their gas appliances inspected every 12 months to make sure they are working properly and are in a safe condition. 

Gas Cooker Flame

The LPG gas safety certificate is an essential document for all commercial properties, catering units, landlords and not forgetting homeowners.  If you don’t have one; how do you know if your gas compliances are reliable and safe.

It is a legal requirement and a vital documents to ensure there is presently no risk to life and all gas appliances have been installed and working accordingly.  Did you know a gas compliance not working correctly can result in a gas leak massively increasing the risk of injury and fire damage.  In addition a valid LPG has safety certificate is needed for insurance.  If you don’t have it there is a high possibility insurance companies would not pay out in the event of a claim due to faulty gas appliances.

We take a look at the most common types of certificates:

LPG Gas Safety Certificate

Every single premise should obtain an LPG gas safety certificate from a registered gas engineer.  Please refer to the Gas Safe Register formally known as the CORGI registrar for details of those listed.  The engineer will inspect all gas appliances including pipework.  It is their role to ensure they are all working safely and will not cause any danger.  If there is a problem the engineer will either fix or advise what needs to be done to bring the appliance to working condition.

Commercial Catering Certificate

Commonly used in commercial kitchens and other similar commercial catering environments.  The main difference being you can only use a qualified engineer who is able to complete commercial gas appliance certification.

Commercial Gas Certificate

Commonly used in commercial kitchens and other similar commercial catering environments.  The main difference being you can only use a qualified engineer who is able to complete commercial gas appliance certification.

Service Examples Below

Commercial gas safety certificate
Gas safety certificate
lpg gas safety certificate